DPI Konsult Sdn. Bhd. (‘DPI’) is a private limited engineering consultancy firm providing a wide spectrum of engineering consultancy services to the engineering and construction industries since its inception in 1996.
- DPI has within its organization the relevant expertise, experience and resources to effectively provide Project Management and Design Consultancy Services to a wide range of engineering and construction projects covering:
a) Development and construction of new infrastructures, building and facilities:
• Government, Corporate and Institutional Buildings
• Hospital and Medical Teaching Facilities
• Integrated Heavy Engineering Complex
• Hospitality and Leisure Industries
• Mixed Development (Office/Commercial/Residential Units)
• Highways, Roads and Bridges
• Ports and Marine Development Works
• Recreational and Religious Facilities
• Bridges, Buildings, Special Structures Engineering Audit
• Forensic Engineering and Asset Auditing
• Slope and Soil Treatment/Rehabilitation Works
b) Existing Buildings and Infrastructures engineering integrity investigation, rehabilitation, upgrading, renovation and extension works.
- DPI offers to its potential esteemed Clients the benefit of a pool of professional team of Project Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Support staff in its quest to provide an efficient and effective consultancy services. In association with its sister company, DPIK PROJECT MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD. (‘DPIK’), the group offers the benefits of over 130 professionals and sub-professionals from a wide spectrum of engineering background, ranging from civil and structural to geotechnical, mechanical, electrical and project management disciplines.
- The group has the capacity to provide effective consultancy services from concept development right through project completion. Suitably qualified and highly experienced personnel are assigned to the project team and headed by a departmental Director or Head. In addition to in-house expertise, the Group is also able to draw upon its pool of local and international consulting associates of specific expertise to complement the full services as the case may be.
- The strengths and capabilities are mainly attributed to the vast experience acquired over the years by its pool of professional engineers, and their deep knowledge of the local conditions and our expertise and knowledge has gone beyond the shores of Malaysia from our overseas undertakings eg in Iraq, Sudan and Rwanda.