With its humble beginning in 1996, its first challenges was in the development of the green field port of Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP), Johor, Malaysia, with a total project value of RM1.155 billion. The task encompasses the engineering consultancy services for the Port Wharves Structures, Terminal Operating Facilities and the main access road to PTP. While maintaining and expanding the expertise on ports and marine development works, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, securing and successfully completed projects for :
- Highways, Roads and Bridges
- Ports and Marine Development Works
- Civil, Structure, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Design
- Slope and Soil Treatment / Rehabilitation Works
- Bridges, Buildings, Special Structures Engineering Audit
- Forensic Engineering and Asset Auditing
In addition to in-house expertise, the company is able to draw from its pool of international and local consulting associates in specialised fields.